Judy Said:Frozen Corn mexican casserole?
We Answered:i can tomato soup,, i can refreid beans,,, 2 cups mexican cheese or chedder, i jar salsa, i pkg frozen corn, i cup onion.
i package toritlla.
Mix everything togeter. Make sure tortillas are cut into 2 inch pieces.
Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Erica Said:What is a good side dish to a Mexican Chicken Casserole?
We Answered:Spanish rice, pinto beans, bean salad. All are good. You could also do a roasted corn, either cook them on a grill or saute until slightly blackened in a hot pan.
Marilyn Said:Can someone please give me the Mexican casserole recipe from the Teens Cook cookbook?
We Answered:I can't seem to find it on line. If you could give us some more information about the recipe we might be able to find one similar. Or you might have to go back to the library.
Jorge Said:I need a Mexican Casserole recipe using these ing.?
We Answered:Velveeta Flour Tortilla Enchiladas
* 2 pounds ground beef, divided
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
* 1 (15 ounce) can Ranch style beans
* 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
* 3/4 cup water
* 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
* 8 oz. Velveeta Cheese, shredded
1. In a large skillet, cook 1 pound of ground beef and onion over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, beans, enchilada sauce, milk and chilies. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in another skillet, cook remaining beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the water and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Place about 1/4 cup taco-seasoned beef down the center of each tortilla; top with 1/4 cup cheese. Roll up and place seam side down over meat sauce in skillet. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Enrique Said:Does anyone have a recipe for a Mexican casserole made w/ ground beef, corn tortillas....?
We Answered:My mom makes something similar but i don't have a recipe. she uses flower tortillas. She calls it a layered enchilada.
Douglas Said:Anyone have a mexican breakfast casserole recipe?
We Answered:Try this:
-cook about a pound of fresh tomatoes, and 4 fresh chiles(jalapeno or serrano), in water, till soft. pour into blender and set aside.
-cut a half lb. bacon strips into 1 inch pieces. brown and add chopped sausage.
-add one dozen flour tortillas, cut into 1 inch squares. brown for about 3 minutes. add 3-4 eggs and stir for one 1-2 minutes.
-puree tomatoes, chiles,1 cup cold water, salt and 1 clove fresh garlic approx 2 min.
-pour the tortilla, bacon egg mix into casserole, pour the tomatoe chile sauce over it and mix it all togeher.
-top with lots of shreded monterey jack, and mild cheddar cheese.
-bake for 30-40 min.
-serve with refried beans on the side.
let me know how it turned out!
Ted Said:I'm making a mexican casserole and noticed I was out of yellow onion. Can I saute green onion with my beef?
We Answered:yes it will work fine