Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe
Jim Said:pasta salad recipe does it need any thing else.?
We Answered:Not necessarily, but if you want to add a protein rich ingredient (you mentioned tuna), your options are many! What quickly comes to my mind is shrimp, chicken, steak strips, beans (white, kidney, black, etc.). I would add a bit of red or green onion, and even a red/yellow/green bell pepper.
Hope this helps
Lynn Said:Recipe like Suddenly Salads Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad?
We Answered:Take 2 cups of cooked penne pasta, 1/2 cup Ranch dressing, 1/4 cup diced tomatoes, and add about 5 strips bacon crumbled. Mix all ingredients except bacon and chill for about 2 hours. Add bacon before serving
Lester Said:pizza ranch recipe for there pasta salad?
We Answered:Pizza Ranch Pasta Salad
Does this look good?
* 1 pound elbow macaroni, cooked according to package instructions
* 1-1/2-2 cups fresh tomatoes, diced
* 1 onion, diced
* 1 can pitted black olives, diced
* 2 cups pepperoni, sliced about 1/4 inch thick and cut into squares
* 1/4 cup olive oil
* 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
* Mozzarella cheese, cubed (about 2 cups)
*Ranch Dressing Mix (dry)
1. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, salad dressing and Italian seasoning. (Taste to be sure it's to your liking)
2. In a large bowl, add the cooked macaroni, tomatoes, onion, olives, pepperoni and cheese. Toss lightly.
3. Pour dressing and ranch mix over the macaroni mixture and toss to coat.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving, and toss again before serving.
Shirley Said:do you have a recipe for ranch pasta?
We Answered:Have you tried tossing pasta with the contents of a hidden valley ranch packet, a few bats of butter and a dash of olive oil?