Grill Steak Recipes
Clifton Said:Recipes for Steak, Bonless Chicken, Veggies, etc on the grill?
We Answered:Grilled Chicken and Fruit Salad
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz. each)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Barbecue Sauce, any flavor
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) mixed salad greens
- 1 pt. (2 cups) raspberries
- 1/2 medium cantaloupe, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup KRAFT LIGHT DONE RIGHT Ranch Reduced Fat
Dressing or KRAFT FREE Ranch Fat Free Dressing
1. PLACE chicken on greased grill over medium-hot coals.
Grill 10 minutes on each side or until cooked through,
turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce.
Cut into strips.
2. ARRANGE greens and fruit on serving plate. Top with
chicken. Serve with dressing.
Grilled Sirloin With Tamari Garlic Sauce
* 1 cup (250 ml) dry garlic spareprib sauce
* 1 tablespoon (15 ml) tamari garlice sauce from Kobe
* 1 tablespoon (15 ml) ground black pepper
* 4 boneless top sirloin
- In shallow glass baking dish, mix together sparerib sauce, Kobe sauce, and pepper. Add steaks, turn once or twice to coat.
- Cover and marinate in fridge for an hour. Let meat return to room temperature before grilling
- Preheat barbecue
- Place steaks on greased grill over medium-high heat, discarding remaining marinade. Cook for 3-5 minutes per side until desired doneness
Tips: Marinate for an hour, allow steaks to sit for 30 minutes until room temperature
1/3 cup olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tsp. lemon thyme
Salt and pepper (to taste)
1 medium eggplant, cut into Â½â€ slices
2 medium onions, cut in half
1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
1 large red bell pepper
1 large ripe tomato, diced
1/4 cup black olives, chopped
2 tsp. basil
2 tsp. parsley
1 1/2 Tbs. olive oil
1 Tbs. wine vinegar
1. Prepare Olive Oil-Lemon Marinade by combining the first four ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Steam or microwave onions until just tender.
3. Brush with Olive Oil-Lemon Marinade and grill (or sautÃ©) the eggplant, zucchini, and onions on both sides until just tender (about 15 minutes).
4. Place bell pepper directly on grill and turn frequently, allowing all sides to get charred; remove and place in a paper bag to steam.
5. When the vegetables are cool, slip skin off the pepper, then remove the core and seeds; cut into small squares; chop the other veggies into large chunks and combine in a serving bowl.
6. Stir in tomato, olives, herbs, olive oil, and vinegar and toss well; season to taste with salt and pepper and serve warm or at room temperature.
Grilled Leek And Sweet Pepper
2 medium leeks, green tops trimmed, split up to the root ends, cleaned
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 large red bell pepper
1 large yellow bell pepper
4 Tablespoon unsalted butter
1 large clove, garlic, minced fine
1/3 cup dry vermouth
salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
12 oz. fresh fettuccine
1 Tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
1 cup Apple Wood chips
Prepare a mediumâˆ’hot fire in the grill. Coat the leeks with olive oil. When the coals are covered in gray ash add the presoaked chips to the fire. When the chips start to smoke place the leeks and peppers on the cooking grid directly over the fire.
Grill, turning as needed, until leeks are tender and golden brown, about 10âˆ’12 minutes, and skin of peppers is charred, about 15 minutes. Remove the leeks from grill and let cool. Remove the peppers from the grill and place in a paper or plastic bag and seal; set aside and allow to steam. When cool, trim root ends from leeks, then cut into thin strips. Peel and seed bell peppers and cut into thin strips. Meanwhile, heat a large pot of water to boiling. Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until pale golden. Add vermouth, and reduce to syrupy consistency. Stir in leeks and peppers and season with salt and pepper. Salt boiling water, add pasta, and cook until tender but still firm to the bite. Drain thoroughly, add to skillet and toss well. Sprinkle with thyme and serve hot.
Sesame Grilled Chicken & Veggies
2 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
1/2 lb. mushrooms, stems removed
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
1/2 cup prepared GOOD SEASONS Oriental Sesame Salad
Dressing (use reduced oil method on pkg.)
2 cups MINUTE Brown Rice, uncooked
1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
Brush vegetables and chicken with 1/2 of the dressing.
Place on grill over medium coals or on broiler pan. Grill
or broil chicken 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through,
turning after 5 minutes and brushing occasionally with
Grill or broil vegetables 6 to 8 minutes or until tender,
brushing occasionally with remaining dressing.
Prepare rice as directed on package. Stir in parsley.
Serve with chicken and vegetables.
Cajun Grilled Veggies
Serve them this dish alone or on brown rice.
The veggies may be marinated in plastic
resealable bags, too.
1/4 cup light olive oil
1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 zucchinis, cut into 1/2-inch slices
2 large white onions, sliced into 1/2-inch wedges
2 yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
1. In a small bowl, mix together light olive oil, Cajun
seasoning, salt, cayenne pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
Place zucchinis, white onions, and yellow squash in a bowl,
and cover with the olive oil mixture.
Cover bowl, and marinate vegetables in the refrigerator at
least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil
3. Place marinated vegetable pieces on skewers or directly
on the grill. Cook 5 minutes, or to desired doneness.
Julia Said:What are some steak recipes that do not require a grill?
We Answered:My family thinks I make the best steak ever.
Buy a ribeye steak (however many you need)
Use Cavendar Greek seasoning. season on both sides.
Puncture steak with a fork several times
Heat olive oil and small pat of butter in a saute pan
Cook steak turn over after 2 minutes, repeat.
Add worcestershire sauce, a teaspon or to taste.
Cook another 3 minutes or each side for medium to medium rare. Longer if you like your steak more thoroughly cooked.
Deanna Said:Is tenderized round steak good on the grill? Any recipes?
We Answered:don't grill round steak you will get very chewy results.If you need to grill a steak grill a real steak, NY strip , T- bone ,rib eye. anything from the loin.
It is pointless to make healthy food that you cant eat
Billy Said:Steak recipes without a grill?
We Answered:Use the broiler in your oven Either marinate or dry rub the steak or just season with salt, pepper and a little garlic powder.
Preheat your broiler and place the rack so the meat is 4-5 inches from the heating element or flame. Depending on the thickness and cut of steak it will take anywhere from 3 minutes to 15 minutes per side.
Remove from the heat and cover loosely with foil to let it rest for about 10 minutes before cutting or serving.